Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moan out now move on

well yesterday saw me having a little 'tanty' in public I ask my self ....how elusive is privacy ...how real is www notoriety? why would one want it ALL any way ...'They' say its all out there forever stashed and collated by way of a digitized mind bank factory ....should I really hide my true thoughts behind a mask of diplomacy in the name of compassionate understanding for another way of being/seeing? Do You ? This thing called majority ruling ... seems to me it is legitimised bullying wrapped in a cloak of acceptable fear based control ....yet anarchy has its pit falls as well ...oh well back to the drawing board!

Ignore it and it MAY ? go away !?

mmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.